Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We're Movin' On Up!

Hi My Theatre Readers, 


This is my final message to you on this version of the site. 


Over the last few months we at My Theatre have been working on the development of the central My Entertainment World site where we'll be joining with our current sister sites My TV, My Cinema, My Sports Stadium, My Bookshelf and My Music. The new central hub will feature highlighted articles from across My Entertainment World and a feature showcasing our biggest exclusive interviews as well as the most recent posts from all 6 existing branches (and our brand new venture My Games). 


But never fear, My Theatre will live on with it's own page as a branch under the My Entertainment World umbrella. At www.myentertainmentworld.ca/mytheatre you'll be able to find all the same content from this site brought to you by your dedicated authors in Toronto (myself) and Boston (Brian) and all the My Theatre contributors: Jim, Borah, Maddi, Tessa. 


Our annual My Theatre Awards and Nominee Interview Series are coming up soon and we'll be launching our New York coverage with our new head of My Theatre's NYC Division, Rebbekah Vega Romero, So be sure to come with us over to the new site, you won't want to miss it. 


Thank you all for your dedicated readership of My Theatre over the past few years. 


To all the performers, directors, writers and designers who've inspired us and supported us, this new site is dedicated to you. I can't wait to show you our new and improved selves. 


We launch www.myentertainmentworld.ca this week- get excited and I'll see you there!


All My Love, 


Kelly Bedard
Managing Editor, My Theatre

No comments: